During the years there are some personal projects I’ve been developing so I can learn and improve my skills with C++ and Qt. I also used those languages to learn more about networking, multithreading and API management.
- GitQlient: App for handling Git from UI view
- GitQlientPlugin: GitQlient converted into a plugin for QtCreator
- QLogger: Thread-safe logger library made with Qt
Books I like
Here I want to present a list of books I find interesting. Some of them I’ve bought and other ones I still want to. In order to differentiate them I will add a short comment about it if I’ve read it. If you have other different from these, please tell me so I can add them and/or buy them!
- A Tour of C++
- The C++ Programming Language
- Effective Modern C++: 42 ways to improve your use of C++11 and C++14
- Effective C++: 55 specific ways to improve your programs and designs
- C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4
- Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt